What is Google Wallet?
You can only use Google Wallet to send, request, and receive money from other people.
You can’t use Wallet to:
- Pay for things you buy in stores with your phone. For questions about in-store payments, visit the Android Pay help center.
- View information related to payments for Google products you made in the past. To see payment information Google stores, visit the Google payments center.
Where Wallet is available
You can download the Wallet app on your mobile device. On your computer, you can send and receive money using wallet.google.com.
On your computer, you can send and receive money using wallet.google.com. The mobile app isn’t available in the UK.
Wallet is only available in the US or UK. If you need help paying for something on Google Play, visit the Play help center.
What is the Google payments center?
If you’ve bought a Google product or got paid through Google before, your payment information is saved on the Google payments center. You can reuse this information the next time you pay for any Google product.
Visit the Google payments help center for more information.
Send money other ways
You can also send money:
- Through Wallet using a phone number
- In a Gmail message
- With the SMS app on your phone
- To pay your portion of a group Fi bill