View transactions and statements
You can see a list of transactions you made using Google Wallet, including money:
- You sent to someone
- Someone sent to you
- You transferred from your Wallet balance to a bank account or debit card
You can also download monthly statements of transactions you made using your Wallet Balance.
See your transactions
Download Wallet Balance monthly statements
To download Wallet Balance monthly statements:
- Visit Payment methods.
- Under "Google Wallet Balance," click Monthly statements.
- Click on the balance you want to download.
- To view more statements, click Last three months and choose the time period from the menu.
- Click Download.
Export your Wallet info
You can export and download info about all your Google Wallet transactions. Here's how:
- Visit the Download your data page. You might have to sign in to your Google Account.
- Choose Google Wallet.
- Select Next.
- Choose your archive's "File type."
- Choose a delivery method.
- Select Create archive.
Learn more about downloading your data.