View transactions and statements
You can see a list of transactions you made using Google Wallet, including money:
- You sent to someone
- Someone sent to you
- You transferred from your Wallet balance to a bank account or debit card
You can also download monthly statements of transactions you made using your Wallet Balance.
See your transactions
- Open the Wallet app. Your recent transactions are listed at the bottom of the screen.
- To see more, swipe "Activity" up.
- To see details of a transaction, tap it.
Download Wallet Balance monthly statements
To download Wallet Balance monthly statements:
- Open the Wallet app.
- In the top left corner, tap > Payment methods.
- Under "Google Wallet Balance," tap Monthly statements.
- Tap the balance you want to download.
- To view more statements, tap Last three months and choose the time period from the menu.
- Tap Download.