Set up your Wallet app
If you’re in the US, you can set up the Wallet app on your phone.
Wallet works on phones with:
- Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher.
- iOS 7 or higher.
To set up Google Wallet:
- Download Google Wallet on Google Play or Apple App Store.
- On the Wallet app, sign in with your Google Account.
- Enter your 5-digit US zip code and select if you would like to get updates.
- Read the terms of service and tap Accept & continue.
- Create a four-digit Payments PIN. This PIN will be used to verify access and make transactions with Google Wallet.
- Confirm and re-enter your Payments PIN.