Disable, close, or reopen your Google Wallet
If you'd like to disable or close your Wallet for any reason, keep in mind that:
- You won't be able to buy Android apps, music, movies, hardware or anything else on the Google Play Store.
- You won't be able to buy anything from Google, like extra storage for Google Drive.
- You'll no longer have access to your Wallet transaction history.
- If you have an order that's in progress, it'll still be processed and you'll be charged.
- You'll have to end active subscriptions. Suspending or closing your Wallet won't end them automatically.
- You won't be able to use your Wallet Balance. Withdraw or transfer money in your Wallet Balance before suspending or closing your Wallet.
- You won’t be able to send money through Gmail.
- If you have a Google Wallet Card, it will be cancelled automatically.
If you choose to disable your Wallet, you can reopen it whenever you want. If you want to close your Wallet, you can still reopen it within 60 days by contacting us. After this period, you won't be able to reopen your Wallet or create a new one for the same email address.
If you want to reopen, disable, or close your Google Wallet, click the button below to receive a call from one of our agents:Call us