Delete a card
On the desktop site
- Visit your account.
- Locate the card you'd like to remove and click Delete.
- A confirmation box will appear. Click Yes, remove it to remove the card from your account.
On the mobile app
- Go to Settings and tap Credit and debit cards.
- Select the card you'd like to remove and tap Edit.
- Tap Remove on the top-right corner, and then again in the confirmation dialogue to delete.
Note on subscriptions: You may not be able to delete a card if it's associated to a subscription. Make sure to update or cancel your subscription first.
Keep in mind that active subscription fees will always be charged to the original card you used to buy them, even if you delete the card information from Google Wallet or change your default card. If you want to change the payment method, please contact the seller.