Delete a card
On the desktop site
- Sign into wallet.google.com.
- Click Payment methods.
- Find the card you'd like to delete and click Remove
- Go to Settings and tap Credit and debit cards.
- Select the card you'd like to remove and tap Edit.
- Tap Remove on the top-right corner, and then again in the confirmation dialogue to delete.
Note on subscriptions: You may not be able to delete a card if it's associated to a subscription. Make sure to update or cancel your subscription first.
Keep in mind that active subscription fees will always be charged to the original card you used to buy them, even if you delete the card information from Google Wallet or change your default card. If you want to change the payment method, please contact the seller.
Still have questions?Call us