Add a card
On the desktop site
- Sign in to your account at wallet.google.com.
- Click Payment methods on the left side of the page.
- Click on the red Add a credit or debit card button near the top of the page.
- Enter your card's details.
- Click Save.
To help identify your various cards, you can customize them with a nickname.
On the mobile app
Note that only cards with a US billing address can be added on the Wallet app.
- Go to Settings and tap Credit and debit cards.
- Tap the + sign, on the top-right corner, and enter your card's information. If you see a camera icon in the "Card number" field, you can take a picture of your card's number instead of entering it manually.
- Tap Add credit or debit card.
To help identify your various cards, you can customize them with a nickname and color.
You may see an option on your card-issuing bank's website to add a card to Google Wallet. To do so:
- Sign in to your account at your card-issuing bank’s website
- Click Add this card to Google Wallet
- Sign in to your Google Wallet account in the pop-up box.
- Your card-issuing bank may need access to your Google account to successfully add the card. You will be told what information your bank is requesting from your Google account. Please read the request carefully. If you choose not to grant your bank permission, your information will not be shared and your card will not be added.
- Your card will now be added to your Google Wallet account.