If you have an Android phone, you may find the Google Wallet app in your device’s list of apps. Google Wallet is already installed on some Android phones in countries or regions where the app is available.
What’s Google Wallet?
Uninstall or disable Google Wallet
If you installed the Google Wallet app on your device, you can uninstall it. Sometimes, if Google Wallet is preinstalled on your device, you can’t uninstall it but you can delete the app icon.
- Open the Google Wallet app .
- Tap the first debit or credit card.
- At the top right, tap More Deactivate contactless.
- Tap Back .
- Repeat the steps for any remaining cards.
- On your device, go to Settings.
- Tap Apps Google Wallet.
- If you can’t find “Google Wallet,” tap See all apps. Swipe until you find Google Wallet.
- Tap Uninstall or Disable.