You can store digital copies of airline tickets or event tickets with participating airlines and event ticket providers.
Add a ticket to Google Wallet
- You can buy your ticket through any of the following:
- The app or website of a participating airline or venue.
- A ticket broker app or website.
- When you're done checking out, tap 'Add to Google Wallet' .
- If you don't have the Google Wallet app installed, you're prompted to download it. To download the app and add your ticket, follow the on-screen instructions.
Tip: Google Wallet doesn't support pkpass files.
Find and use your ticket
To use your ticket:
- Unlock your phone.
- Hold the back of your phone close to the ticket reader for a few seconds.
- A blue tick appears when your ticket is accepted.
If you can't tap your phone at the ticket reader:
- Open the Google Wallet app .
- Scroll up to find your ticket.
- Tickets for upcoming events may show in the 'Important' section of the Wallet.
- Tap the ticket.
- Show the barcode or QR code on your phone so that the attendant can scan it. If you have more than one ticket, make sure that you show each barcode.
Add a boarding pass with a screenshot
Important: This feature is available for all Google Pixel phones, version 3 and up. To add a boarding pass with a screenshot, you must install the Google Wallet app on your phone and have an active Internet connection.
- Open the email, app or website that has your boarding pass.
- Find your boarding pass. If it's in an email, you may need to open the .pdf.
- On your screen, centre the QR code or barcode.
- For a few seconds, press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time. Learn how to take a screenshot.
- On the 'Screenshot saved' notification, tap Add to Google Wallet.
- A browser window opens to pay.google.com.
- Tap Save View boarding pass.
- The boarding pass is saved to the Google Wallet app. You don't need an Internet connection to get your saved boarding passes.
Tip: If your boarding pass is in one of your recent apps, switch to it. At the bottom of the screen, tap Screenshot. Learn how to switch between apps.
Open a boarding pass with your Google Assistant
- On your Android phone, open the Google Assistant app .
- Say a command like 'My flights' or 'Show me my flight'.