You can store digital copies of airline tickets or event tickets with participating airlines and event ticket providers.
Add a ticket to Google Wallet
- You can buy your ticket through any of the following:
- The app or website of a participating airline or venue.
- A ticket broker app or website.
- After you check out, tap Add to Google Wallet Add.
- If you don’t have the Google Wallet app installed, you’re prompted to download it. To download the app and add your ticket, follow the on-screen instructions.
Tip: Google Wallet doesn’t support pkpass files.
Find & use your ticket
To use your ticket:
- Unlock your phone.
- Hold the back of your phone close to the ticket reader for a few seconds.
- A blue check mark appears when your ticket is accepted.
If you can’t tap your phone at the ticket reader:
- Open the Google Wallet app .
- Scroll up to find your ticket.
- Tickets for upcoming events may show in the “Important” section of Wallet.
- Tap the ticket.
- Show the barcode or QR code on your phone so the attendant can scan it. If you have more than one ticket, be sure to show each barcode.
Add a boarding pass with a screenshot
Important: This feature is available for all Google Pixel phones, version 3 and up. To add a boarding pass with a screenshot, you must install the Google Wallet app on your phone and have an active internet connection.
- Open the email, app, or website that has your boarding pass.
- Find your boarding pass. If it’s in an email, you may need to open the .pdf.
- On your screen, center the QR code or barcode.
- For a few seconds, press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time. Learn how to take a screenshot.
- On the “Screenshot saved” notification, tap Add to Google Wallet.
- A browser window opens to pay.google.com.
- Tap Save View boarding pass.
- The boarding pass is saved to the Google Wallet app. You don’t need an internet connection to get your saved boarding passes.
Tip: If your boarding pass is in one of your recent apps, switch to it. At the bottom of the screen, tap Screenshot. Learn how to switch between apps.
Open a boarding pass with your Google Assistant
- On your Android phone, open the Google Assistant app .
- Say a command like “My flights” or “Show me my flight.”