You can add credit/debit cards with the following logos to your Google Wallet:
- American Express (US only)
- Discover (US only)
- JCB (Japan and US only)
- Visa Electron (Outside the US only)
The types of cards accepted through Google Wallet may vary by location. Additionally, depending on your mobile service provider, you may be able to charge Google Play app purchases directly to your phone bill using direct carrier billing.
Here are some other ways to fund transactions if you're in the US:
- Using your Google Wallet Balance for online and in-store purchases.
- Linking a bank account to send money to friends and top-up your Wallet Balance.
Payment methods that aren't accepted
Google Wallet does not accept payments via Western Union/Money Gram, nor does it use any escrow type of payment.
Learn more about spoofed invoices and scams.
The following payment methods can't be used to make purchases through Google Wallet:
- Health Savings Account (HSA) cards
- Transit cards
- Money orders including Western Union and Money Gram
- Escrow types of payments