Add a credit/debit card
Here's how to add your credit or debit card:
On the desktop site
- Sign in to your account at wallet.google.com.
- Click Payment methods on the left side of the page.
- Click the red Add a credit or debit card button near the top of the page.
- Enter your card's details.
- Click Save.
To update an existing card, click Edit beside the card information you'd like to change. After you've made your updates, click Save.
To help identify your various cards, you can customize them with a nickname.
On the mobile app
Note that only cards with a US billing address can be added on the Wallet app.
- Go to Settings and tap Credit and debit cards.
- Tap the + sign, on the top-right corner, and enter your card's information. If you see a camera icon in the "Card number" field, you can take a picture of your card's number instead of entering it manually.
- Tap Add credit or debit card.
To help identify your various cards, you can customize them with a nickname and color.
If you're in the US, you can also link your bank account to Wallet by clicking Add a bank account.Learn more about payment methods.