Add a credit/debit card
Here's how to add your credit or debit card:
On the desktop site
- Sign in at wallet.google.com.
- Click Payment methods on the left side of the page.
- Click the red Add a credit or debit card button near the top of the page.
- Enter your card's details.
- Click Save.
To update an existing card, click Edit beside the card information you'd like to change. After you've made your changes, click Save.
To help identify your various cards, you can customize them with a nickname.
On the mobile app
You can only add cards with a US billing address on the Wallet app.
- Open the Wallet app.
- Go to the main menu and touch Cards & Accounts.
- Touch the + sign, and enter your card's information. If you see a camera icon in the "Card number" field, you can take a picture of your card's number instead of entering it manually.
- Touch Add credit or debit card.
To help you identify cards more easily, you can customize each one with a nickname and color.
Still have questions?Call us