Stitch together left-eye and right-eye Z CAM K1 Pro videos
When you record with your Z CAM K1 Pro camera, you create individual left- and right-eye videos. You can use VR180 Creator to stitch them together and export one equirectangular VR180 video.
- On your computer, open the VR180 Creator tool.
- Click Video Stitch videos.
- Choose the two files you want to stitch.
- Make sure you add left- and right-eye videos to the appropriate columns.
- Make sure the appropriate input camera profile is selected under "Settings."
- You may also want to change the default settings. Learn more about VR180 Creator settings.
- Click Export, and then choose where to save the files.
- In the window that appears, click Export.
- Wait for each file to calibrate and process.
- To stop, click Cancel or Pause.
- After your files have been stitched, you can edit them in your preferred app, or upload them directly to YouTube.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?