View your photos & videos in virtual reality
Set up your iPhone or iPad to open any of your pictures in virtual reality. You can see them in VR even if they’re normal photos.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the app where you received the photo or video, like iMessage.
- Tap the photo you want to see in VR.
- At the bottom, tap Share Copy to VR180 .
- After you open the photo, choose an option:
- Add a copy of the photo to your device’s photo album: Tap Save .
- See the image in 3D: Tap Magic Window .
- Open the image in your Cardboard viewer: Tap Cardboard .
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?