Before you can edit your footage in another application, you need to convert it into a supported format.
Note: This standard format is called "equirectangular."
Convert your files
- Copy the videos from your camera to your computer. Learn how to back up photos and videos.
- On your computer, open the VR180 Creator tool.
- Click Video Convert for editing.
- Choose the VR180 video files you want to convert.
- If you want to change the default settings, you can do so in the "Settings" panel. Learn more about VR180 Creator Settings.
- Click Convert, and then choose where to send the files.
- Click Export.
- The files are processed one at a time. To stop the process, click Cancel or Pause at any time.
After your files have been exported, you can edit them in your preferred app.