Convert VR180 videos for editing
Before you can edit your footage in another application, you need to convert it into a supported format.
Note: This standard format is called "equirectangular."
Convert your files
- Copy the videos from your camera to your computer. Learn how to back up photos and videos.
- On your computer, open the VR180 Creator tool.
- Click Video Convert for editing.
- Choose the VR180 video files you want to convert.
- If you want to change the default settings, you can do so in the "Settings" panel. Learn more about VR180 Creator Settings.
- Click Convert, and then choose where to send the files.
- Click Export.
- The files are processed one at a time. To stop the process, click Cancel or Pause at any time.
After your files have been exported, you can edit them in your preferred app.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?