Connect your camera to a Wi-Fi network
To create live streams, transfer content, and install updates, you’ll need to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Turn on your VR camera.
- Check if your phone is connected to your Wi-Fi.
- On your Android phone, open the VR180 app .
- If you haven’t already, connect your camera to the app.
- Tap More Settings.
- Choose the camera you want to connect.
- Tap Connect to WiFi.
- Select your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap Continue. Your camera is now connected to Wi-Fi.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?