Solve common issues
If you have issues or questions about VR180 or your virtual reality content, see if this information can help.
Can’t connect camera
- Check that:
- Your devices have power. Your camera and mobile device should be turned on and fully charged.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are turned on. You should have Wi-Fi access and Bluetooth turned on for your camera and mobile device.
- Your app is connected to the right camera. If you have multiple cameras, you may need to remove your other cameras from the VR180 app.
- Restart the camera and your mobile device.
Can’t find my VR180 content
If you don’t know where your content is, you may still find it in your Google Photos.
- Back up and sync: If you turn this feature on, your content will be saved in Google Photos. Learn how to back up your data.
- Free up space: If you use this feature, you may have accidentally removed pictures from the VR180 app. They will still be backed up in Google Photos. Learn more about how to free up space.
Can’t start a live stream
- Restart your camera.
- Restart your smartphone.
- Update your camera in the VR180 app.
- Check that you’ve:
- Signed in to your YouTube account.
- Turned on Live streaming in your YouTube account settings.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?