Set up your VR-ready camera
You can use your camera as soon as you get it. But if you connect it to the VR180 app, you can capture images that work with your smartphone. You can also view and transfer VR180 content.
Get started with your camera
If you don’t already have one, find a VR-ready camera.
- Put the battery in your camera.
- Connect your camera to a power outlet to charge the battery.
- Press the Power button to turn your camera on.
Note: Check the manufacturer’s instructions for hardware support.
Connect your camera to the app
- On your Android phone, install the VR180 app.
- Check if your camera’s turned on.
- Open the VR180 app .
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- Tap Allow.
- Follow the instructions on your phone to finish setup.
- If the app can’t detect your camera, restart both and try again.
- After your camera connects with the app the first time, it’ll automatically reconnect when they’re both within Bluetooth range.
Use the app
After you pair your camera to the app, you can do things, like:
- Preview content from your camera.
- Import pictures and videos to your phone to share or store.
- Display your camera’s stats, like:
- Capture activity
- Battery charge
- Storage capacity