You can move media from your camera using the VR180 app.
Note: With some devices, you can put your camera’s SD card into your phone to move content. Check your device’s specs for more details.
- On your Android phone, open the VR180 app .
- Connect your camera to the app.
- Tap View All More Select.
- Select the pictures and videos you want to transfer.
- Tap Download .
- After you move pictures and videos to your phone, you can view them on the VR180 app or in Google Photos.
- To share your pictures and videos, tap Share .
- After you transfer content to your phone, you can back up and store them on Google Photos.