- If you see the page below, then your use of the Google Voice service has been suspended. You will not be able to use the Google Voice number, nor port it out, unless you click the "contact us" link on that page, and Google agrees to lift the suspension. If Google denies your appeal, there is nothing else you can do. You can no longer use Google Voice. Nobody here can do anything to help you; we will not respond to additional questions nor requests for help.
- If your Google Voice service was not temporarily disabled, and you have waited 24 hours, and you still can't send text messages, then:
- Post a reply to this discussion, from the correct Google account that holds your Google Voice number.
- In that reply, include recent examples of text messages that failed to send: don't include the actual body of the text message, but do include the date, time, timezone and last 4 digits of the recipient's phone number(s).
- Include the last 4 digits of your Google Voice number, and explicitly give Google Voice engineers your permission to examine your account.
Jamie: STOP posting the same thing on multiple discussion threads. It is inconsiderate to all of the other posters who are receiving CCs of your messages. Stick with this ONE discussion thread.
We found the following personal information in your message:
This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.