- Post from the same Google account that is/was used for Google Voice, so Google Voice engineering can find it. Post all the following information from that account.
- Give Google Voice staff explicit permission to review your account.
- Post the last four digits of your GV phone number with the problem.
- Confirm this is a Gmail account that you are getting delayed forwarded messages to.
- Please perform several tests, and provide the most recent examples of failures with
- The date and time (including time-zone) sent and received
- The last 4 digits of associated phone numbers (not your GV number)
We found the following personal information in your message:
This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.