- There are currently two Google Voice web-based user interfaces:
- The new/current/future user interface: https://voice.google.com/calls
- The old, "Legacy" user interface: https://www.google.com/voice/redirection/voice#phones
- The new UI has a link at the bottom of the left menu bar that says "Legacy Google Voice". Red, Zanzibar and I have all explained this and provided screenshots.
- G Suite Google Voice users will not see a "Legacy Google Voice" link, because there is no Legacy version of G Suite Google Voice.
- This discussion's original topic was setting the inbound caller ID displayed to the Google Voice user. That setting still exists in the Legacy UI, again, only for consumer Google Voice configurations, not G Suite Google Voice.
We found the following personal information in your message:
This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.