This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Unable to receive calls or SMS/text messages 0 Recommended Answers 2 Replies 0 Upvotes
Last edited 4/14/19
- I turned on DND and removed devices and problem still occurs. When I make calls from Google Voice number displays as *4143 and not *3437.
- Carrier for your linked number that is not ringing. AT&T
- Device OS and Version. iOS 12.2
- Post the last four digits of the phone number with the problem. 3437
- Frequency of missed calls and text messages to this number ALL CALLS and text messages.
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.