You're not signed in to your Google account. For the best help experience, sign in to your Google account.

/voice/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Google Voice won't let me log in
A few days ago, I was sending texts with my Google Voice account and noticed that my texts failed to send. I tied making calls but they would not go through. I thought it was an issue with the app, so I deleted it and tried to log in again. Now, when I try to log in I always get a pop-up that says "Something went wrong. Try again later." What is wrong with my account?
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (15)
Product expert since 2012
Relevant Answer
In order to help you, it would be best to have you access your account on a computer and let me know what you see there. Screenshots are even more helpful.
  1. On a computer, open a browser (Chrome, Explorer, Safari, etc.) and go to www.google.com. In the upper right corner, you will either see a blue "Sign in" button or a profile icon.
    A. If you see the profile icon for the Google account associated with your Google Voice number, you can skip to Step 2 below.
    B. If you see a blue "Sign in" button, click it and sign in to the Google account associated with your Google Voice number. Then proceed to step 2
    C. If you see a profile icon for an account that is not associated with your Google Voice number, click on the icon, and then click the "Sign out" button that will appear. This will sign the browser out of all Google accounts. Then click the blue "Sign in" button and sign in to the Google account associated with your Google Voice number. Proceed to step 2.
    D. If you encounter any issues with signing into your Google account, please post what you see on the screen, making certain that you eliminate any personal identifying information such as phone numbers or email addresses.
  2. If you were successful in signing into your account, go to voice.google.com, and look in the upper right corner. Do you see "Call as" followed by your Google Voice number?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I'm in this same exact situation as the Original Poster.  I'm signed into my google account associated with google voice and when I go to voice.google.com it takes me to the home page for google voice and asks me to sign in.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I am having the same problems. I got a new phone and was asked to log into my google voice account on the app. I selected the email associated with my google voice number and it says "Something went wrong. Try again later." This has occurred several days in a row now. Whenever I try to go to google voice on my computer, I get the message "We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. Please contact your Organization Administrator for access." even though I have an account and have used it before. I desperately need to get in contact with a few people and now I dont have the option.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Anyone else having this issue: If the steps above did not help, please be sure that you have signed out of ALL Google accounts, and then try signing in again with only the account associated with your Google Voice account. If, after doing this, when you go to the GV page it asks you to sign in again, then do so.

Lexie, it sounds like you are part of an enterprise account (GSuite, through a school or business). If that is the case, you need to contact your administrator (or IT department) to get assistance. If you are the administrator, you can contact support for GSuite to get assistance, or take a look at the GSuite administrator user forum. You could also explore the Google Accounts user forum.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I did all of the steps in the top post and still unable to log in, on my phone or computer.

message keep saying "something went wrong. Try again later"
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I am having similar problems logging into my account. I was able to login into one account however when i login to my primary email account locks up. I am not able to view or see any of my messages . It is to be noted that I am using an Amazon Fire tablet and using a Silk browser. I have been having problems logging into this account for some time. It allows me into the account sometimes and at othwr times it doesn't. I can sometimes see the messages but when i select on them to see them or respond I am not able to. I hae tried on some other phones that are Android based using thwir browser but similar issues occcur. This has been a problem for quite some time now and i am now just addressing the issue. I am hoping that someone from support can contact me regarding this issue. Thank you again.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Juston Iler: This is a user-to-user community, so no one from support will be contacting you based upon your post here. The Product Experts* responding here are volunteers, not Google employees, and Google does not monitor these forums in order to contact users.
If you are unable to log into your account, then your problem sounds like it involves your Google account rather than specifically Google Voice. I recommend you post your question in the Google Account Community. You can use this form to ask your question and post it to that community.

*More information on the Product Expert program can be found by clicking here.

marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I couldn’t login to my google voice says error!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Bmgm Bawse: Do you mean you cannot log into your Google account? Or are you having problems with a Google Voice mobile app?
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
So I've been let back in on both but it's under a different email address, so I'm not sure how that happened. At this point I don't want to mess with it anymore cause I'm too afraid I won't get back in.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/voice/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic