Suggestions for e911 Service with GV and Obi200..
- SP1: Google Voice (technically, it's Google Chat), used as the default for outbound calling
- SP2: Callcentric NY State DID, used as the default for inbound calls, and for E911.
- Whichever forwarding destination answers the call first, in that 25 second period, wins the race and gets the call.
- If no answer, then GV gives up and takes the call back to its GV VM server.
- If, in this scenario, the Callcentric (CC) number answers before 25 seconds, with its own VM, then the message would end up on CC VM.
- To prevent this, you can set your CC number to ring for 30 seconds.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.