This feature is available with Voice for Google Workspace accounts managed by your work or school. Sign in to your Google Workspace account.
You can change the number that is displayed when a call to your Google Voice number is forwarded to one of your linked numbers. The device that receives the forwarded call can show your Google Voice number or the caller's phone number. Showing your Google Voice number helps you to identify forwarded calls.
- On your computer, go to voice.google.com.
- At the top right, click settings .
- On the left, click Calls.
- Next to Show my Google Voice number as caller ID when forwarding calls:
- To show your Google Voice number, turn on .
- To show the caller's phone number, turn off .
This setting has no impact on Voice calls over the Internet. Internet calls always show the caller's phone number.