This feature is available with Voice for Google Workspace accounts managed by your work or school. Sign in to your Google Workspace account.
You can change the number that shows when a call to your Google Voice number is forwarded to one of your linked numbers. The device that receives the forwarded call can show your Google Voice number or the caller's phone number.
Use different devices to change caller ID
Important: This setting doesn’t affect Google Voice calls over the Internet. Internet calls always show the caller's phone number.
- On your computer, sign in to Google Voice.
- At the top right, click Settings .
- At the left, click Calls.
- To show your Google Voice number on the device that receives a call, turn on Show my Google Voice number as caller ID when forwarding calls.
- To show the caller’s phone number on the device that receives a call, turn off Show my Google Voice number as caller ID when forwarding calls.