You can use Google Voice to make calls or send text messages from Siri, the virtual assistant that's part of iOS.
Set up Siri and Google Voice
- On your iPhone or iPad, tap Settings Siri & Search.
- Turn on Listen for "Hey Siri" or Press Home for Siri.
- From the Settings screen, in your list of apps, tap the Voice app .
- Turn on Use with Ask Siri.
If you use more than one account in Google Voice, set your default account in iOS.
Make calls and send text messages from Siri
Ask Siri to make calls or send text messages using phrases, such as:
- “Hey Siri, call John on Google Voice”
- “Hey Siri, send a message using Google Voice”