Turn Voice notifications on or off
Get notified about your text messages, missed calls, or voicemail.
Change your notifications
By default, you're notified when there's a new text message, missed call, or voicemail in the Google Voice app.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Tap Notifications Voice.
- Turn on or off the notification settings you want to change.
Get an email when you miss a call
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings.
- Under Calls, turn on Get email alerts for missed calls.