If you can't remember your Google Voice number, you can sign in to find it. If you can't remember your username, you can use your number to recover it.
Find your Google Voice number
- On your computer, go to voice.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- In the top right, click Settings .
- Under Account, the number listed is your Voice number.
If no Voice number is shown, it means Voice isn't set up for this Google Account.
Find your Google Voice username or email address
- Go to the Google Voice username help page. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- You'll get an email with your information. It goes to the email address of the Google Account associated with your Voice number.