Unblocking and removing a caller from the Spam label
If you no longer want to block a caller or label someone as 'Spam', follow these steps:
- Click Contacts.
- Search for the contact in question, and select the checkbox next to the contact's name.
- Click Edit and choose one of these options:
- Click the Use default settings radio button.
- Under the 'When [Contact Name] calls:' section, select the Ring my: radio button and the phone numbers you want Google Voice to forward the calls to.
- Click Save.
To remove a voicemail or call from the Spam label:
- Click Spam on the left side of the page.
- Select the checkbox next to the voicemail or call that you marked as spam.
- Click the Not Spam button at the top of the page.
Megan is a Google Voice expert and the author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.