The Settings tab allows you to:
- Check the Google Voice number associated with the app
- Check the balance of your Google Voice credit for placing international calls
- Sign out of Google Voice for iPhone
- Turn Do not disturb on or off
- Do not disturb will send all calls directly to voicemail
- Turn Click2Call on or off
- Click2Call will first call your phone and then connect your call instead of dialing out via a Google Voice access number
- Identify the number of your forwarding mobile phone
Megan is a Google Voice expert and the author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.
Was this article helpful?