Administrators without Vault licenses may be unable to sign in to Vault
Vault administrators who do not have a Vault license may be unable to sign in to https://ediscovery.google.com. As a workaround, have your G Suite administrator temporarily disable and then re-enable access to Vault:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- On the dashboard, click Apps, then click G Suite.
- Click Vault and note which option is enabled:
- ON for everyone
- ON for some organizations
- Click OFF to remove access to all users.
Note: This setting controls only who can access Vault. Changing the status to OFF has no effect on holds, retention, or the data in your Vault archive. These are preserved as long as your organization has active Vault licenses.
- Enable Vault access again, choosing one of the options in Step 3. You may need to wait 24 hours for this change to take effect.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?