Vault administrators who do not have a Vault license may be unable to sign in to https://ediscovery.google.com. As a workaround, have your Google Workspace administrator temporarily disable and then re-enable access to Vault:
From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsGoogle Workspace.
- Click Google VaultService status.
- If the status is ON for everyone, go on to the next step.
If the status is ON for some:
- Record which groups and organizational units have the service status set to ON.
- Click Service status to return to the top setting.
- Click OFF for everyone to remove access for all users.
Note: This setting controls only who can access Vault. Changing the status to OFF has no effect on holds, retention, or the data in your Vault archive. These are preserved as long as your organization has active Vault licenses.
- Click Save.
- Turn the service back on for the users as it was set before. For details, see Control who can sign in to Vault.
You may need to wait 24 hours for this change to take effect.