Searching, previewing, and exporting files in Google Drive
This article describes limitations you may encounter while working with Vault for Google Drive. As new fixes and features are released, this page will be updated.
When searching, previewing, and exporting files, consider these guidelines:
- The following are not supported:
- Searching and previewing contents of .zip files.
- Previewing video files.
- Comments are included only when you export the following:
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets (new Sheets only)
- Google Slides
Comments are not exported with any other file type.
- Videos automatically synced from a user’s Google+ account are not searchable in Vault.
- If you're a Google Apps for Government customer, only file titles are searchable. File content is not searchable.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?