Urchin Helper Scripts
The following scripts are available from Urchin by Google for your use. These scripts are provided for advanced users for their use in customizing their Urchin experience - please note that we are unable to provide support for the installation or use of these scripts.
- u5data_extractor.pl: Script to retrieve data from the urchin.cgi engine and print a text-based report, which can be emailed, converted to HTML, etc.
- u5scan_historylog.pl: This script will parse the Urchin 5 scheduler history file for errors for a particular date and print a notification if any profile exits with a non-zero exit status.
- archive_udata.pl: This Perl script examines the specified Urchin reporting data directory and performs pruning and compressing operations based on the command line options specified.
- weblog_rotate.pl: Rotates the specified logs and names them with yesterday's date. The script also restarts the web server with a specified command and optionally compresses old logs and removes them after a certain period.
- split_logs.pl: Splits an Apache Extended Combined access log into individual logs based on the virtual host logged in the second field.
- purge_udata.pl: This Perl script examines the specified Urchin reporting data directory and performs pruning of monthly Urchin databases based on the command line options specified.