Using Urchin with Plesk PSA 5.0
Note: the following information has been provided by Plesk technical personnel.
Log into your PSA interface as Admin and select the Extras button. This takes you to MyPlesk.com and allows MyPlesk.com to know that you are the Admin of a PSA license. Under the Server Tools tab you will see the Urchin offering. Below are some additional instructions that you will need when installing Urchin:
For PSA 5.0 only
- Use Urchin install instructions found at MyPlesk.com
- PSA log rotation feature should be turned off
- Configure and use Urchin log archiving/deleting
Here are some examples:
- If you are running the standard version of PSA, your path will be /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/DOMAIN.NAME/logs/access_log.processed
- If you are running the RPM version of PSA, your path will be /home/httpd/vhosts/DOMAIN.NAME/logs/access_log.processed
- If you began using PSA version 1.3.x and have upgraded to PSA version 5.x, your path will be /usr/local/plesk/apache/vhosts/DOMAIN.NAME/logs/access_log.processed
Affiliate Program Info
Please note that if your server is registered with MyPlesk.com (and you join the Affiliate Program), your MyPlesk.com account will be credited with an amount equal to 10% of the amount you pay for the Urchin Solution.