Campaign Tracking: Why do I have 0 clicks but still show conversions?
If any of your campaigns show 0 clicks but yet show a non-zero number of conversions, your db_limit is probably not set high enough. To change your db_limit:
- Click Configuration (top right of interface).
- Edit the profile (click the Edit wrench icon).
- Click the Storage/DB tab.
- In the DB Table Limit dropdown menu, increase the number of records. (The default is 100,000.)
- Click Update.
- Click Delete All Data.
- Click the Run/Schedule tab.
- Click Run Now.
If the problem persists, repeat the above steps, but specify a larger number of records.