Only verified users will be able to sign in to your Google Trusted Stores merchant account.
To sign in:
- Visit http://www.google.com/trustedstores/sell
- Sign in with the Google Account that you used to create the Trusted Stores account, or if you are a verified user, sign in with your Google Account email address.
If you cannot sign in to your Google Trusted Stores Merchant account, or you are unexpectedly asked to create a new account, please verify that you are signed in with the correct Google Account email address. If you are logged into another Google Account, sign out of the current account and try again.
Invite users to access your account
Once you complete account setup, you can invite users to access your Google Trusted Stores merchant account. To add users:
- Sign in to your Google Trusted Stores Merchant account.
- Within Account Management, click on Access Rights.
- Add Google Account email addresses.
Verification emails will be sent to the Google account email addresses you’ve added. If needed, you can re-send the verification email. A user will not be able to log into the Trusted Stores merchant account until their email address has been verified.