Account setup is the first of three phases to applying for the Google Trusted Stores program.
The main steps of account setup are:
- Verify program eligibility.
- Provide information about your business and a primary point of contact for the program.
- Sign legal program agreements.
- Provide store information for at least one of your stores.
Create your account
To create your Google Trusted Stores Merchant account:
- Visit http://www.google.com/trustedstores/sell/signup
- If you have multiple stores, learn which option is best for you.
- Select the country that your store(s) operate in.
- Click Start account setup.
Verify program eligibility
You will review and verify that your store meets the Google Trusted Stores Merchant Guidelines and key store requirements.
Summary of key store requirements (full list is in the Google Trusted Stores Merchant Guidelines):
- My average monthly online order volume is greater than 200 orders per store.
- My store(s) do not sell restricted products/services (e.g. weapons, tobacco, some pharmaceuticals and supplements). Learn more.
- The customer support team for my store(s) will respond to all customer escalations within 1 business day.
- My store(s) can provide accurate estimated ship dates for all non-backordered items.
Primary business contact information
You will provide a primary point of contact who will represent your business for any Google Trusted Stores correspondences regarding your account and application. You can also opt in for additional program updates, best practices, and communications related to Google Trusted Stores.
Sign the legal program agreements
You will sign the legal program agreement on behalf of your company and will also provide your full business name. The program agreement is also available here.
Provide store information for at least one of your stores.
You will provide store information for at least one of your stores. You will provide basic store information, including website URL, and up to three categories which best represent each store. You will also provide public customer support information and web addresses for each store.
Once you complete account setup and move onto technical integration, you will still have the opportunity to add, edit, or delete stores.