Report an issue with your order
If you have an eligible issue with your purchase protected item:
First, contact the store
In the unlikely event that you have an issue with your order, the first step you should take is to contact the merchant directly. Participating merchants have requested the opportunity to be first to address your questions or concerns. Additionally, contacting the merchant directly is typically the fastest and most effective way to resolve any issues or questions.
Merchant Contact Information:
- You can find the merchant’s contact information in the confirmation email you received from the Google Trusted Stores program after your purchase.
- You can also find the store’s phone and email contact information, as well as their hours on the Order Details page in your account. Learn more about setting up your account.
If you still need help, contact Google
If you have contacted the merchant, or tried your best to contact the merchant, and aren’t satisfied with the resolution they have provided, you can request Google’s assistance. To report an issue with your order, you have 60 days after you place the order and opt it in for purchase protection. Please note that after receiving your issue, Google will refer to the merchant’s policies and terms of service to make a decision. Please read the merchant’s specific terms of service and policies prior to filing an issue.
Reporting an issue to Google:
- Set up or sign into your Google Trusted Stores customer account.
- From the Order Details page, select the tab Ask for Google's help now.
- Click the Get started button. Please provide a full, detailed description of your issue and desired resolution. Please include any conversations or details that could help Google and/or the merchant come to a quicker and more accurate resolution.
After providing this information, you’ll be able to submit the report to Google. Google will work with you and the merchant to resolve the issue. Google will reach out to you through e-mail if there are any questions about the issue. Please be prepared to respond to any questions that the Google Trusted Stores team has regarding your issue, in order to ensure a quick resolution process.
Read more about how Google resolves your issue.