Once you add somebody as a trusted contact they can ask for your location. If you don't reply within a configured time limit then your location will be automatically shared with that trusted contact.
Here's what happens when somebody asks for you location:
- Your phone will ring, like a phone call.
- A full-screen notification will tell you who's asking for your location.
- You have three choices:
- Share your location immediately with that contact.
- Decline, your location is not shared. Your contact will see you declined.
- Don't answer the request, if the request is not answered after a configured time limit your location is automatically shared. You can set this time limit in the app settings.