Important: The 'Share your trip' feature is no longer supported and previously shared trips are no longer accessible. You won't be able to:
- Share trips via links.
- Access trips previously shared via links.
If you struggle to find a trip when you click on the link in your email or from a notification, you can try to search for it on google.com/travel.
If you still can't find your trip, it could be due to one of these reasons:
- You deleted your trip or reservation: When you manually delete a trip or reservation, it will no longer show up on google.com/travel.
- You deleted the email that had the reservation associated with it: When you delete a reservation email, the associated trip will no longer show up on google.com/travel.
- Your reservation was cancelled: Cancelled reservations no longer show up on google.com/travel.
- If your trip has multiple reservations, you can find it through an email for a reservation that wasn't cancelled.
- A trip hasn't been created.
- Your reservation may not be recognised as a trip.
- Your trip is still being processed and will show up after it's complete.
- Your trip or reservation is associated with a different Google Account:
- To try to find the trip, go to google.com/travel. In the top right, click your profile picture, then switch accounts.