Use Google Trips app features in Google Search & Maps
You can find your favorite Google Trips app features in Google Search and Google Maps.
Important: Support for the Google Trips app will end on August 5, 2019. At this time, you'll no longer be able to use the app.Until then, you’ll still be able to access and email all of your trip reservations and notes as normal.
Find Google Trips app features in Search
Note: To find personal Trips information in Search, such as notes and saved places, you must sign in to your Google Account.
- Things to do in a destination: To find top attractions, popular experiences, dishes, neighborhoods, and more to start planning your trip, search for
things to doin your destination or go to google.com/travel and navigate to the "Explore" tab.
- Trip reservations: To browse your past and upcoming reservations, search for
my tripsor go to google.com/travel. You’ll also be able to edit your trip details.
- (Coming soon) Add / edit notes: Soon, you’ll be able to find your notes from the Google Trips app in your trips at google.com/travel. You’ll also be able to add or edit notes at the bottom of upcoming and past trips.
- Saved places: You can find saved attractions, flights, and soon hotels in your upcoming and past trips.
Find Google Trips app features in Maps
Note: To use most Trips features in Maps, you'll need the Google Maps app .
- Things to do in a destination: To find things to do in a destination, like iconic places, city guide lists, events, or restaurants, swipe up on the “Explore” tab or search for a destination.
- Saved places: To browse your saved places, tap Menu Your places Saved.
- (Coming soon) Trip reservations: Tap Menu Your places Upcoming. Your reservations will be organized by trip, as they are in Google Trips today. They'll also be automatically available offline, so you won't have to manually download them.