Find things to do in destinations across the globe.
To research activities and attractions:
- Go to Google Travel.
- On the left, click Things to do .
- In the search bar, enter the destination that you'd like to explore and click 'Enter'.
Tip: You can also go to Google Search, enter a destination and look for the Travel guide icon on the right-hand panel or within search results.
Things to do
You can learn more about popular attractions and activities in your destination, including top sights, restaurants, notable neighbourhoods and more:
- Read reviews, travel articles and other information to help you plan your trip.
- Get a list of iconic local dishes and learn why people love them.
- Discover notable neighbourhoods and explore their unique attractions.
- Find top sights based on historical relevance, feedback from other travellers and insights from locals. You can also search top sights by interests like 'Kid-friendly', 'Outdoors' and 'Art and culture'.
Find itinerary ideas for your trip. Some day plans are written by Google, while others are based on actual travellers' visits. If you've saved places or sights that interest you, they'll likely be featured in some of the suggested plans. Click on a day plan to find a list of attractions and a suggested itinerary with a map. Click on specific attractions to learn more about them.
If you only have a day
A busy day spent exploring must-see attractions, including the Giza pyramid complex, Tahrir Square and the Egyptian Museum.
Based on actual visits
Antiquities of ancient Egypt
Soak up the antiquities of ancient Egypt, from monumental pyramids to royal mummies.
Written by Google
Learn more about your destination and how to best plan your trip using links to destination-specific articles from other websites.
Find out about other destinations and attractions in the area when you scroll to 'See more while you're there'.