Customize your currency, language, or country
Google Flights can be customized for many countries, languages, and currencies around the world.
When you go to Google Flights, the default experience is determined by your computer’s location and your browser settings.
About country selection
The country you choose for Google Flights may affect some aspects of your search and purchase. The following options may differ by country:
- Booking partners, such as airlines and online travel agencies.
- Payment methods, such as the credit or debit cards you can use.
- Refund policies. For example in the United States, you usually have 24 hours to change or cancel a flight without a fee.
Change your country, language, and currency settings
If you’d like to use different settings, you can change the default settings for currency, language, or country.
To change your currency, country, or language:
- Go to Google Flights.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the drop-down menus for language, country, and currency.
- To choose a language, click Language and make a selection.
- To choose a currency, click Currency and make a selection.
- To choose a country, click Country and make a selection.