About Google Trips app and set up
The Google Trips app is available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Plan your days, map your trip, and find things to do on the Google Trips app.
Benefits of using Google Trips
- Keep your reservations in one place, and find reservation info even while you’re offline.
- Find things to do, including attractions and restaurants. Save places you’d like to see.
- Make day plans with an interactive map that can offer suggestions.
- Discover discounts and transportation options while on your trip.
Set up Google Trips
On your mobile device:
- Open the Google Trips app.
- Sign in with your Google account for the full app experience.
- After passing through the welcome screens, you’ll be asked to acknowledge that the app detects future and past trips from your Gmail account.
- If you’d prefer not to have trips automatically added from your Gmail, you can turn off this feature. Click on the settings icon on the menu in the top left.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?