Search for hotels on Google
You can compare and book hotels using Google Search.
- Filter hotels by price, location, ratings, and hotel class.
- View hotel details, including photos and reviews.
- Reserve a room with one of our booking partners.
Search for a hotel
- Go to Google.
- In the search bar, enter “hotels in" the city or region where you want to stay. For example, "hotels in Paris."
- Within the search results, scroll to the hotel results box.
- To see all hotel results, either:
- Enter your dates.
- At the bottom of the box, tap or click the link.
Focus your hotel search
After searching for a hotel, along the top:
- Adjust your dates.
- Use the filters to narrow your search. You can filter by price, occupancy, user rating, hotel class, and amenities.
- Use the map to see the location and other hotels in the area.
- Select a hotel.
- Tap or click Book a room.
- Verify your dates and other info. Then choose a booking option.
- Complete the transaction on the hotel or travel agency's website.
Note: Some hotels and travel agencies let you complete your booking directly on Google. In these cases, learn how to book a hotel on Google.Hotel prices
Hotel prices come from Google's partners. They use a service called the Hotel Prices Application Programming Interface (API). Learn more about how partners send prices to Google.
Sometimes, our partners offer special lower prices that aren't available to everyone. For example, a price could be available only to people who are signed in to their Google Account or on a mobile device. To find out if the prices listed aren't offered to everyone, select Information .
Note: Prices are subject to change. (Disclaimer)
Change the displayed currency of hotel prices: The currency you see for hotel prices is determined by your search settings on Google. To see prices in different currencies, you’ll need to change your user region settings.
To help you with your hotel search, we highlight great deals by adding a “Deal” badge next to the hotel name. There are 2 types of deals:
- Hotels priced below their normal rate or below the rates of similar hotels nearby. You can see the price difference compared to the usual rate.
- Hotels where a partner is offering a discount compared to the current market price for that hotel. The savings amount is shown.
To help you better compare accommodation options, Google assigns class ratings to hotels. Each hotel receives a rating between 1 and 5 stars. You can use these ratings to narrow your search.
Google gathers data for these ratings from a variety of sources, including third-party partners, direct research, feedback from hoteliers, and machine learning inference that examines and evaluates hotel attributes, such as price, location, room size, and amenities. A 2-star hotel may have modest rooms and economy pricing, while a 4-star hotel could feature upscale decor, a dedicated concierge, 24-hour room service, and luxury amenities such as bathrobes and minibars. Class ratings should be comparable across the results of any given hotel search.
Hotels that don't show a class rating haven't yet been evaluated by Google. To give feedback on hotel classes, contact us.
Below where you’ve entered your travel dates, you’ll see ads from our hotel partners related to your search. These ads are based on your current search terms and could be based on whether you’re signed in to a Google Account.
Prices are the public rates available from our partners for the dates you selected. You could also be eligible to see lower prices that aren’t public. Learn more about ads.
To help with your hotel search, we highlight hotels where you’ve stayed before or have booked for an upcoming stay. Under the hotel name in your search results, you’ll see words like "You stayed here recently."
We chose these hotels based on emails about hotel reservations in your Gmail account.
Note: To see this badge, you need to be signed in to your Google Account.
If you don't want to see recommendations like these, you can turn off private search results. Change your search settings.
For any trip changes, cancellations, or refunds, contact the booking partner (the hotel or travel agency).
You can find the booking partner's contact info on the booking confirmation page or in the confirmation email from the partner. If you booked a hotel directly on Google, you can find the partner's contact info in the confirmation email from Google.
Info Google stores about my searches
To see and remove your searches, go to My Activity.