Posted: May 3, 2021
- To assist with trip planning, we added travel advisories to the Google Flights homepage. And now, when you search for flights to a particular country, you can also see whether that destination has immunization requirements for travelers. Read more in our recent blog post.
- Don’t miss a deal! We’ve improved our price tracking notifications so they’ll take into account your chosen filters for Stops, Connecting Airports and/or Duration.
- Incorporated Tensorflow machine learning model to better identify the best flights available in each market and make it easier for users to find flights that they’ll want to book.
- We’ve expanded our supported languages for Book on Google to match supported languages for Google Flights, including Arabic, Persian, Hebrew, Punjabi, Russian, Serbian, Turkish, Urdu, Chinese (Simplified, Mandarin), and Chinese (Traditional, Mandarin).
- We enhanced how we integrate with partners to decrease latency and return more comprehensive flight itineraries.
We love hearing from people that use Google Flights. If you want to share feature ideas, bugs, or any other suggestions, please let us know by clicking on the icon and sending your feedback.